To prepare Okra:
1 Green Okra in Brine from Chtoura Garden
1 onion, finely chopped
1 garlic, mashed
1 tbsp Tomato Paste from Chtoura Garden
2 tomatoes, peeled and mashed
1⁄4 cup Lemon Flavor Seasoning from Chtoura Garden
1. To prepare meat: In a pressure cooker, heat the oil, place the meat cubes and then cook them with salt and black pepper.
2. Stir it until all sides are cooked then add water until completely submerged.
3. Add a full onion and bay leaf, then press the pot and leave the meat on the fire until cooked.
4. Turn off the fire and keep the broth aside.
5. To prepare okra: In another saucepan, heat oil and fry chopped onions and garlic until tender.
6. Add the mashed tomatoes and stir until the ingredients mingle.
7. Add okra and then tomato paste.
8. Pour the meat broth, which was kept aside, over the okra until completely submerged.
9. Leave okra on the fire until cooked and then add boiled meat and mix.
10. Reduce the heat and let the mixture boil for another 10 minutes.
11. Remove from heat and pour lemon flavor seasoning.
12. Serve hot okra with meat.